Wednesday 6 June 2012

Juneathon Day 6

Hi y'all!!!

Day 6 ....

I took a kettlebell class this afternoon. It was an intense afternoon of not only swinging a heavy kettlebell between my legs but also doing frog jumps, duck walks and burpees! 
So how did I do? 

I survived! I have to admit I felt very unfit and I couldn't do all the exercises. I can't believe I managed to the frog jumps and duck walks! I also managed to do a plank for 2 mins!!! Again it may not seem like a huge achievement for a regular but I used to be a couch potato until november 2011. I had an epiphany after seeing some halloween pictures. I looked like a couch practically. Then I went on a gym rampage, 6 classes a week. It felt absolutely amazing. 

With juneathon I am hoping I can get back into doing an activity a day! 

Oh I forgot to mention I had my first drum lesson this evening. I think I am in love with a musical instrument! I can't wait to learn my first song. Watch this space! 

Thanks for reading.

Dauphin
x



No comments:

Post a Comment