Friday 1 June 2012

Juneathon Day 1

Hi y'all!!


So day 1 ... What do you think happened? Did I make it? Did I manage to do something active on day 1?





Wait for it.... 


*Drum roll*


I did do something!!


I booked myself a Group Cycling class. It was an intense 50 mins, I felt unfit and fat! But at the end I felt a sense of achievement. I am currently reading Rujuta Diwekar's new book  to try and change my attitude towards food and life in general. She is an Indian dietitian who has done wonders with bollywood celebrities, rich business men/women, socialites etc. Her first book was an enjoyable read but I wasn't ready to get myself on the mitahar plan. Its a plan that involves eating 6-8 small meals every 2 hours. I couldn't envision myself being that organised to get on with this plan. I decided to read her 2nd book and it inspired me to change my weight loss journey to just living life as a normal person. A person who wants to become fitter and healthier, if that results in weight loss it will be a bonus I would really appreciate.


Juneathon 2012 is my first step in this journey.


Thanks for reading


Dauphin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment