Monday 11 June 2012

Juneathon Day 11

Hi y'all!!!


I have brought back the motivation to do exercise in my life. Woop Woop! What prompted it? I am getting married!!! yaay :). 






We went looking at venues on saturday, and I instantly fell in love with it. It was the perfect sunny day and we were surrounded by history and beauty. I hope we have some sunshine on the day we chose. 


For Juneathon, I managed to stay on the x-trainer for 40 mins straight! I was very proud of myself. *pats back*.


I also tried a running podcast by NHS. I am not a runner and I know that well. Despite that knowledge I have signed up for the Sodbury slog 2012. Its a 10 mile race through rivers, marshes and fields. So for someone who is NOT a runner this is a huge challenge. However I was surprised at my own ability, I managed to finish the podcast without giving up. I have to admit it was difficult, I was literally talking to myself in my head. Giving myself incentives like wearing that pretty top which is collecting dust in my wardrobe or buying a new beauty products. 


Wish me luck!


Thanks for reading.


Dauphin 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment