Monday 18 June 2012

Juneathon Day 16-18

Hi y'all!!!

So I'm half way through juneathon. I can't believe it! I apologise for being rubbish about blogging daily. It is hard after a day's work, gym, dinner, eating, cleaning, veggin' out infront of the tele and sleeping. I know they may sound like excuses but I have tried hard. I don't like blogging from my phone because I can't format it the way I want or add images etc. 


I would like to request Jogblog to maybe change that rule to a weekly blog post (I hope Cathy reads/will read my belated blog posts). A weekly post would be easier to keep up with and I could also try my posts a bit more interesting like my other blog.

Anyways back to my juneathon activities for the weekend. I am afraid its not interesting at all. I walked to the pub on saturday to meet the inlaws. I was feeling quite rough from the night before so it was 'remember not to drink alcohol like water' evening for me. I had good intentions to go my pre-booked gym class on sunday but I couldn't get out of bed in time for it. So I spent the day cleaning and tidying the flat. I walked to laundrette with 2 baskets full of clothes and that was my only outdoor activity of the day. 

Mondays are days I would love to skip in the week. They are the busiest days at work and I had an unexpected case come in and had to run around like a headless chicken all day. On a positive note - I have completed week 1 in couch to 5k and also managed a Group cycling class after. I am proud of my accomplishments but I never own up to them. I always end up thinking 'I could have done better' or 'Naah, I am not doing enough'  or 'I haven't lost any weight at all' or 'What's the point of this exercise, i can't see any results'. Due to these thoughts my schedule for the gym is as follows ... 



So there will lots more to post about in the few days I presume. 

I am off to a friend's for dinner tomorrow night. So exercise might just be limited to running around like a headless chicken at work. You might say work doesn't involve any exercise; mine does. I have a 'stand on your feet all day' type job and also we are between 2 floors, you can imagine the rest. 

Wish me luck for week 2 in couch to 5k and for being able to attend all of these gym classes that I seemed to have booked myself into *sign of madness*. 

Thanks for reading (my rather long post)

Dauphin
x



No comments:

Post a Comment