Saturday 23 June 2012

Juneathon Day 21 - 23

Hi y'all!!!

I apologise for the bulk days posts. I promise I'm not cheating. I think about juneathon everyday! I can't believe I made more than half way through. Last year's attempt didn't even get past the first day!


This week has been manic for me. Not only was work super busy, natwest managed to break its updating system so I didn't have access to my wages. How distressing? Like most people, I usually have my whole month planned around my wages. The bank staff were lovely though and I could withdraw from my account.

So back to days 21 and 22, I had an awesome drumming lesson where my arms felt like lead!(I think lead feels heavy??). Then I went out for a charity night, and saw the most amazing jazz hip hop band called Thelonious (I will link them in as soon as I get to my computer). I walked to and from the bar, approx 20 mins each way. I think it counts! On Friday it was running around at work like a headless chicken. I would equate that to about 2 hours of moderate walking.

Today I am getting my hair cut, so I have walked into town. Around 40 mins walk and I intend to walk back unless it starts raining.

Tomorrows post will be exciting I promise. I'm doing 2 classes :), watch this space.

Thanks for reading.


Dauphin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment