Sunday 3 June 2012

Juneathon Day 2

Hi y'all!!


Juneathon day 2 - Its the start of the jubilee weekend! yaay!!!



It will be a long one for me and my other half. We have taken the whole week off and for the first time in ages we will be spending a lot of time together.


So yes Juneathon will be difficult but I have managed to motivate him into exercising with me. And it has been so much fun. We are away with our friends this weekend so there will be a lot of drinking and eating involved. 


And there was alot of eating and drinking done on saturday along with some bets won and lost ;). On the exercise/activity front of things I walked and that too a LOT! I have equated it to about 45 mins of moderate pace walking up and down some hills. We were in a field so it was a long trek to the toilets and also to the fayre market! 


I always wonder why exercise doesn't a permanent place in my life? This must be down to my mental issues. I stress eat and have a deep emotional connection with food. It is something I am working on with the help of my other half who has been an absolute star. More on that another time. Watch this space :)


Thanks for reading.


Dauphin 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment