Tuesday 26 June 2012

Juneathon Day 23-26

Hi y'all!!!

"The weekend always ruins my routine! I have had inspiring plans for the weekend all week... and then I fail!!"

This is what I said to myself every time I tried to begin an exercise regime. But this time for the sake of fitness and completing Juneathon 2012, I persevered!! I walked into town (40 mins) to get my hair cut. I went for a short bob, it has brought back some of the confidence I used to have when I was thinner. There were other short walks throughout the day. So all in all a very a active day. 


Sunday however was less active, walk to the pub to watch the England game (penalties are rubbish!). The walk was approx 10 mins.

Monday brought in motivation; I was ready for my run with couch to 5k. I made it to week 2, and survived the 20 mins run/walk podcast. Not only did I manage a run but I also took a group cycling class. I was completely shattered after though. 

Tuesday!!! The most miserable day at work. Was spoken to rudely all day! So I was determined to take it out on my classes tonight. I did suspension training (post coming soon) and Kettlebell. I was drenched in sweats in suspension training, which is unusual. Then kettlebell tipped me over the edge, I'm proud to say that I completed both classes. A year ago I hated walking to places, now I am at the gym 4-5 times a week. 

Last year I didn't manage Juneathon 2011. This year I am nearly done! 

Thanks for reading.

Dauphin
x



No comments:

Post a Comment