Saturday 30 June 2012

Juneathon Day 29 & The grand finale

Hi y'all!!!


Day 29 was pretty much the same like any other work day. Friday's are always stressful and these days the heat in the workplace is always on 11. So did my usual standing, walking and climbing at work. Then we went out for a friend's birthday drinks. Walk to the pub was about 15 mins, totalling to 30 mins to and fro. I think that counts towards  Juneathon 2012 . 

The Finale!! OMG! I didn't realise it was the last day of Juneathon 2012 until I read Cathy's tweet about it. I turned to my better half and went 'its the last day of  Juneathon 2012  and I am hung over!!'. I thought that's a poor way to finish this challenge and resigned to the fact that I had failed, again!! 


My boyfriend asked me if I'd like to go bouldering. And I was like, 'why not?? Perfect end to an eventful month!'. I have not been  bouldering  for 3 years and I was terrible at it then. I was 2 stones heavier and struggled to up and down the wall. So I was prepared to give up as soon as I hit the mat. To mine and everyone's surprise, I confidently went up a few routes before I didn't have enough strength in my arms or my fingers to lift me up. I was elated and can't wait to go again. 

So my thoughts on Juneathon 2012  - I absolutely loved it! I am not a blogger or a writer and I haven't publicized my blog enough but I have thoroughly enjoyed this month and will be back for more next year. 

Thanks for reading my boring posts.

Dauphin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment